Friday, August 8, 2008

Well we finally got our family blog up and going! We really haven't been up to much, cody is really starting to get his band going they recorded a ep (a few song cd) It's sounding so awesome especially since they made it themselves. http://www.myspace.com/dannytheskeletonhorse. Their music should be up on myspace soon! I've just been doing the normal stuff playing with my cute little boy all day , making a little money working for my parents, and selling scrapbook pages on ebay! Tomorrow we're leaving kendall with grandma and grandpa adams and going to have some fun at lagoon!


This is what you do when you run out of diapers at grandmas house, and you don't know how to fold a cloth diaper, haha ( my dad later showed me how it works)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Kendra...that is way too funny! I got a kick out of that one. I sure hope he didn't pee in it...I can only image what happened if he did! LOL Very funny!

Jordan and Jenny said...

Love the new blog guys! We sure miss you all!

Ty and Jenn said...

What a cute little guy! He has grown so much since we last saw him in May.

Carlee and Curt said...

Hey, I'm so glad you are a blogger now! You little munchkin is so cute!!

Mr and Mrs said...

yay for blogging! :) I miss you