Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I know every parent says I can't believe how time flies, but really it does. I can't believe my little baby is nine months old. With a tooth and two more popping through, almost crawling, and a personality that is showing more each day. Kendall is such a blessing in our lives I asked Cody the other day what we use to do before we had him, " I dunno watch tv" was his answer haha :) I honestly can't imagine a happy world with out Kendall and Cody in it.
he's such a happy baby it's impossible to be sad when's he's in a good mood
he claps, gives high 5 , and waves bye and hello now


kiki was his first word other than the regular babble of dada and mama. when kiki and daisy are around he knows who they are and can say their names


haha I love this hat

2 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

He is so adorable. I just want to give him a huge squeeze. I especially love his hat.

Anonymous said...

hey he is so darn cute! He still looks a lot like cody. They grow up so fast!