Friday, February 20, 2009

I've decided

I've decided to take the 365 day challenge... I'm only a couple months late starting. It really wouldn't be like me to do anything on time :) like the fact that I have birthday presents for my brother, cody's brother, and my nephews kaydence and luke, but haven't sent them yet oops. To the point I've decided to post on our blog every day for the next year.... yah wether it be photos of our family, or thing I just enjoy. Our friend Kirsten has a blog devoted to things she adores (whatIadore ) I thought that was such a great idea. I'll just put things I love/adore on our family blog. I posted a couple of hours ago for kendalls birthday, but I'll count this as a new day, because I'm too excited to get started....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love love love craft pudding www.craftpudding.etsy.com she makes these adorable custom name stamps! I think for kendall I want either the little guy named max or william. The great thing about her is she's affordable and %100 customizable. If one of her characters doesn't fit you can e-mail her a picture and she will create

2 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

That is such a fun idea. I have a friend who is good about posting everyday and she has 3 kids, two are twins. I love reading her daily adventures. The birthday party looked like a blast. Sorry we live so far away. Kendall's present is in the mail!

the binghams. said...

yay! i am so excited that you are going to post everyday. and you REALLY don't have to comment everyday. haha :) i'm just excited people actually read my blog- sometimes i have no idea why i just write for no one :)

i LOVEEEE these stamps. wow. so adorable. i think william is perfect for little kendall. so fun to see you last night- as always.