Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The best part of this little guys day. The second you take off his clothes he runs to the bathroom and opens the shower curtain.

Those cups were mine when I was little, I have pictures of me in the bath playing with them too.

This is his new "cheese" face


Baby Einstein is the perfect distraction when getting him dressed, he loves the tiger

We had Easter early with my parents this last Sunday. Their going to be in Hawaii during Easter this year.


Happy as a clam sitting in his Easter basket
I wish you could hear how hard Kendall was laughing at Cody almost tipping him over. It was the cutest!


New outfit he thought the hat was cool, even though it doesn't fit. His head is in the 99th percentile


1 comment:

the binghams. said...

hahah i love all those pictures- and the ones of you two together are adorable!