Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Arrival!

We're excited to tell everyone that baby number 2 is on the way! We're ten weeks along tomorrow and I can't wait for Kendall to have sibling he loves babies and I hope he'll love having someone to play with!

We went to our first ultra sound last Wednesday and found out he or she is 2.92 cm (just over an inch) and is looking healthy. I thought it was cute that our friends Nic and Kirsten would put pictures of fruit to show how big their baby Daphne was getting. I liked the idea so here is a picture showing that our baby is as big as a grape.

I picked out Kendall's name after my dad so Cody gets to pick out the first name of this baby. We'll find out in twelve weeks if we're having a Layla or a baby Oscar. I'll scan our ultra sound pictures soon and post them too!




6 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

YAYYYY!!!! :) :) I am sooo excited for you guys! Congrats! Woo hoo!

Dustin and Aly said...

EXCITING!! congrats! (...LOVE the names by the way)

Greg n Sara said...

congrats to you Kendra.. Thats so exciting!!!

The Kulani Family said...

That exciting new!!!! Congrat!!!

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

CONGRATS that is great!

Kate said...

We couldn't be happier for you guys unless I was pregnant too, but as we all know that isn't happening too soon! ;) Congrats and we love you guys!