Thursday, December 10, 2009


Kendall is no longer a baby.... he can walk down the stairs on his own. No crawling or help from the wall. I thought he would be four or five before he was big enough.. Cody and I were so excited for him, but sad that's he's growing up so fast. We would clap and and tell him what a great job he did, right after he's run and give us a hug then say "again!" I think he walked up and down the stairs twenty times today.




One of his best friends the kitty. I don't think it feels the same way, it runs every time it sees Kendall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so fun! They grow up so fast! He looks just like his dad!

Gifford and Amanda said...

Kendall's hair is so cute how you style it. I really like his little plaid shirt too. Can't wait to find out what y'all are having! I'm glad you like your ornament. Giff was all about it.