Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today my dad turned 61! I can't imagine what those eyes have seen in all those years. I hope when I'm 61 I can be as compassionate as my dad. I've never met anyone who is as willing to help a person in need as him. Example... two days ago my tire was flat and I was running super late. He dropped everything and came to the rescue. He brought a can of goop to fill my tire then ran to leshwab to get the bead put back in, without me even asking. I don't know what I would do without him.
Cheering after they blew the candle out, oh and my first pumpkin pie was delicious!

Easy peasy birthday banner


Kendall munched on pumpking while we cut!




Ace from Kiss




Jack Skelington




















3 comments:

Josh said...

i love your guys' pumpkins! freaking sweet!

Kate said...

I LOVE your pumpkins... SO fun!

Love the pics of Dad's party... congrats on the first pumpkin pie!

I just love new blog posts!

Gifford and Amanda said...

Awesome pumpkins! Way to go on the pie! I haven't ventured into making pumpkin pies yet. Sounds like you're the one to call. By the way, love the dark locks on you Kendra! Lookin' good! :)