Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Naughty or maybe just a little Curious

My mom gave me great advice about Kendall being naughty. Take a deep breath, then grab the camera, you'll laugh about it later. Its usually not funny at the time, especially when I'm cleaning acrylic paint out of my parents carpet thinking oh shiz please please come out. Finding all these pictures really made me laugh thinking of the memories that came with them.
Not really naughty just a little curious. He was 10 months old, we would tell him no and he would just look up at us and give us a cheesy grin.


He was throwing laundry soap everywhere, and ate a little bit. He was not very happy after he ate it. haha



Anytime there is water near he's not just walking, but running as fast as his little legs will take him.

This is not the first or last time this has happened. Marker and crayon have appeared on other non paper items as well my dads computer screen (ouch) , walls, etc...


Not naughty, but hilarious! My dad dressed him this day. Oskers shorts make great short shorts


Cute, but notice the background mess. This happens anytime the game room closet at my parents is open

He just put a mustache on Osker. This is a perfect picture of his face after he's been mischievous


Second or maybe third time this has happened

Finger nail polish, I didn't get a picture of the cars he painted as well


I've learned through these past 2 yrs 9 months that if he's being quiet he's usually getting into something. That a minute with my back turned is enough time to make a huge mess. That it's better to have him help me clean up the mess than get mad about it. It may take him a time or two before he won't do it again, but he is learning. That for every mess (frustration) there are a hundred adorable, sweet, cuddly moments that counter act it. Seriously look at that sweet face, its impossible to stay frustrated when he tells you sorry, then gives you a big hug and kiss.


6 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE this post Kendra!! That little Kendall is a handful, but aren't most of them! HAHAHA I had to laugh at everything... so funny and cute!!

I LOVE that little face of his!

Rayna said...

This post definitely made me laugh! I can relate all too much! Our boys need to be getting into trouble together! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

So, So funny! Kendall is just adorable! Such good advice your mom gave you.. get the camera and laugh. Just wait until Osker is a little bit older. I've always said that you can't appreciate little boys until you have two of them.. what one won't think of, the other one will!

reginag said...

How amusing to have a baby. Such a stress buster for a parent.
catalase

Anonymous said...

Lol cute kid.
There is so much potential for fun with this situation. My dad was like Air Max Cheap for years. He stood in the Walmart electronics aisle, blocking the little electric eye that would beep whenever someone entered or exited it, completely unable to hear it going BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... finally, one of the salesmen asked him to move.

Unknown said...

Ei chudachudi golpo ti valo sexy choti.