Sunday, March 29, 2009

Scrapbooking Weekend

This past weekend my sister kate, sister in laws robin, jennie and arile, my mom, and I got together and had a scrapbook weekend. It was a blast, between watching twilight, shopping, and eating yummy food I only got three scrapbooking things done.

My sister Kate and her friend Ashley are making the cutest scrapbook kits to sell, I'm making exclusive cut out sheets for them. She let me have one of the kits and this is what I came up with.
They make the cutest custom bunnies and chicks. The bunnies and chicks were cut out. All I had to do was ink the edges, add details with color pencils, and assemble. It comes with flowers and an egg to trace on different colors of paper. I used stickles glitter for the centers of the flowers and on the bunnies.

I created all the tags that say happy easter, I'm happy today, ect...


The full layout
Their selling these cute scrapbook kits for $12.00 a real steal! It comes with 8 sheets of 12x12 card stock, two bunnies, three chicks, flower and egg tracers, and a full cut out sheet! Convo me and I can get you one!

I also made this page for my etsy shop as an example page. I made a easter/spring cut out sheet to sell. My cute niece bree the little model posed for me a few months ago and I thought it was the perfect picture for the page. I created the page by cutting out the pink polka dot background by hand then sewed around the edges. I then used the cricut to cut out the big flourish, leaves, and flowers! After that I cutout the colors of spring tag, bunnies title, sunshine tag, bunny, chick, journal tag, and little mushroom from my new easter cut out sheet. Once I had everything cut out I inked all the edges and assembled.



My sweet sister wrote "Bree 08" I love her penmanship
My new cutout sheet at my etsy shop Daisy DoO

It was such a fun weekend I can't wait to do it again!







No comments: