Wednesday, March 18, 2009

























So I decided that I'd make a post about my sweet husband a little husband tag



Where did you meet your husband? At his house, my friend was trying to set me up with his friend Weston. Cody thought I was annoying haha. A few years later he saw me at a show,ran up and gave me a huge hug. We became best friends then after we moved to pocatello we started dating.



When was your first kiss? The second day he moved to pocatello :)



How long did you date before you got married? One year two month



What does he do that surprises you? Cody is a creature of habit not much surprises me anymore. At first his ability to leave a trail of clothes everywhere he went, his great love for family and friends, and what a kind and good person he is surprised me. I guess now when I watch him play at his concerts I'm surprised by his great talent. It's amazing to see how a person is just born to do something. Cody is meant to be involved in music.



What is your favorite feature of his? His green eyes, I love how they have gold stars around his pupils with specks of brown throughout, and forest green around the outer edges. I also love his hair, it's finally growing out again and I love it!




What is his best quality? Cody is the kindest person you will ever meet. He has such a soft heart.



Does he have a nickname for you? Ken, kenny g, doodie, mom ( when he's talking to kendall)



What is his favorite food? Fish Taco's in hawaii



What is his favorite sport? mmm rock climbing, mountain biking, wake boarding, skiing, long boarding



What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go on Vacations, camping, going to concerts, just spending time together!


Does he have any children? Baby kendall gifford



Does he have any hidden talents? he is a master chef! He always cooks Saturday breakfast yumm



How old is he? 22


Who said I love you first? I did, I was saying things like " I heart you" because I was too chicken at first. I finally said I love you and he just said thanks. Cody is the type of person who doesn't just jump on ship because everyone else is. He had to think about it and it took him a few weeks before he told me he did too. ( I love that about him)



What is his favorite music? Practically everything, not a huge fan of country or indie.



What is his favorite color? Green, but he tells me he likes them all



What do you admire most about him? I admire his passion for life, his smooth ability as a dad, I love that he always faces a challenge head on, he's always the first one to say sorry the peace keeper in our family, he never yells we've never been in a fight, I admire his love for kendall no one has his heart like that little boy, I adore that he looks past my flaws and loves me!



Will he read this? I sure hope so!

1 comment:

the binghams. said...

you've never been in a fight???
who are you people?